It’s Game Time! …if you dare
Print this fortune teller as a quick game to play during the Halloween season. 🎃
The fortune that shall be revealed is the dare you will be performing. All the dares are kid friendly, so appropriate for all ages. Don’t want to actually do the dared activity? That’s fine – but, you must forfeit a piece of candy.
Click here or the image below to download the PDF for free.
You will need a PDF reader, such as Adobe Reader, to view the PDF. The latest version of Adobe Reader can be downloaded for free from Adobe.
+ Open the file and print the fortune teller on regular white copy paper.
+ Use scissors or paper trimmer to cut out the fortune teller.
+ Fold the fortune teller according to the diagram on printed paper.
HOW TO PLAY
1. Find a friend & ask them to pick one of the four Halloween characters shown on the outer flaps (Mummy, Skeleton, Spider, Monster) of the Fortune Teller.
2. While spelling the chosen character out loud, open & close the Fortune Teller each time you say a letter.
3. Keep the Fortune Teller open when the last letter is said. This reveals four numbers. Have your friend pick a number.
4. Open and close the Fortune Teller while counting up to the chosen number.
5. Keep Fortune Teller open when the final number is said aloud. Have your friend pick a number from those revealed. Flip up the panel from the chosen number. Read the dare.
6. Your friend performs the dare. If your friend chooses to skip the dare, they must give you a piece of their Halloween candy.
Pin This ⬇️