Looking for another coordinating prop to add to your photo booth?
Ridgetop Digital Shop has a number of party hats to download for free – and is always adding more.
The easiest way to assemble them is using the double sided feature on your printer. Read on for more information on how to assemble our party hats.
+ Color Printer
+ 8.5” x 11” Paper
+ Adobe Reader (download for free at http://get.adobe.com/reader)
+ Cutting Tool (scissors or craft knife)
+ Scoring Tool (bone folder)
+ Adhesive (tape, hot glue, or staples)
+ Elastic, string, or ribbon
- Open PDF in Adobe Reader
- Print both PAGE 1 & PAGE 2 on one piece of paper using the
double sided feature on printer
- Cut out hat and star topper on PAGE 1
Optional: If attaching string to hold hat on head, make small
hole at dots on both edges of the hat
- Score along dotted guide line on PAGE 1, then fold paper so
PAGE 2 cuff is facing up
- Using adhesive, stick the right side of PAGE 1 under the left
side of PAGE 2
- Place star topper in hole at tip of hat. Adhere in place, if needed.
- Optional: Tie string at small holes on each side of the hat